Book: The City of Beast
What charater did you identify with the most? Why?
I think I identify most with Nadia. In the story Nadia is a strong, powerful girl and when she sets her mind to something she can do it. She believes in herself and I think everyone should believe in themselves. I think I am like Nadia is because I like to try new things and I believe I can do anything if I try! If I can I will help someone if they need any help. Nadia is strong, unique, caring and helpful. She dosen't mind snakes or spiders she believes that she is strong and that someone is always wacthing her and guiding her. I think shes living her life to the fullest!
What charater did you identify with the most? Why?
I think I identify most with Nadia. In the story Nadia is a strong, powerful girl and when she sets her mind to something she can do it. She believes in herself and I think everyone should believe in themselves. I think I am like Nadia is because I like to try new things and I believe I can do anything if I try! If I can I will help someone if they need any help. Nadia is strong, unique, caring and helpful. She dosen't mind snakes or spiders she believes that she is strong and that someone is always wacthing her and guiding her. I think shes living her life to the fullest!
No comments:
Post a Comment